Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy 2009 to Everyone!!!


Happy New Year Everyone! I hope that you all had a wonderful holiday season, and have been enjoying the new year so far! The holidays are my absolute favorite time of year, and combine that with the fact that now I have a beautiful, precious, perfect little baby boy to spend my every moment with and I was just on Cloud 9!

Luke is going to be 3 months old tomorrow, and I cannot believe how fast the time has passed! He is growing so fast, and is just so much fun! This past week he started to laugh for real (before he was just kinda of grunting, but now it sounds like a real laugh)! And this morning he rolled over for the first time! He is just changing so fast. Everytime he looks at me and smiles I get tears in my eyes cause he is just so precious!

Andrew, Luke, and I made the LONG drive back to Clovis for Christmas, and we had just the best time! On the way we stopped to see my grandma in Las Cruces (the picture at the top was taken at her nursing home), and she looked just great! Kelli, Greg, and Dillon (who is now a year old!) were there, and so were Ryan and Cambria! It was so wonderful to see everyone and show off Luke! We stayed at my Nana & Grandad's new beautiful home, and just got to hang out and relax for a week!! We also had an open house for people to come by and see Luke. These are just a few pictures from the trip


Cousin Dillon and Luke


















Katy and Jon had their vows renewed after the Christmas Eve Mass so that they can be Luke's Godparents...another one of those goofy Catholic hoops to jump, so thank goodness they were so willing to participate!
Luke with Mimi and Nonno

(From Left to Right: Dillon (almost 1 year), Kyle (6 months), Luke (2.5 months)...When we were taking this picture the other two boys were moving all over, and Luke was sitting there so still cause he hasn't learned HOW to move yet, so the other two boys are in a different position in every picture, and Luke is the EXACT same in all of them!

After making it back to town, we got ready for our annual New Year's Eve shin-dig, the Ryan's Rockin Eve. Luke had his second sleepover at Bama's house, and I am sure that I should have tried to get more sleep when I had the chance!

I hope everyone had a blessed holiday season, and have been enjoying the new year so far! I love you all, and cannot wait to see what 2009 holds for us all!

2 comments:

The Whyte House said...

Yeah, a new post!!! Love the photos. You guys are the cutest family!! Happy New Year :)

Me said...

Such cute pics! I hadn't seen some of those from Christmas -- had such a great time with all of you! Love you!