Thursday, March 19, 2009

Just Some Pictures of the Past Month

AGH!!! Luke and I went to Las Cruces to watch Carly play basketball (she just decided this year that she was going to play for her school, and it a starter! She is doing so great!), and while we were there she took me for a drive... I hope that I didn't show how completely and utterly scared I was! HAHA! I am just kidding...she did great!
Look how cute she is in her hat! She has such a great sense of style!
The rest are just some of Luke playing...


Getting a closer look at his new toy...
The smile that melts my little heart!


2 comments:

The Whyte House said...

Christy, he is SO cute!! I love his smile and I can't believe he's already 5 mos. old. Where does the time go?!

cristy cross said...

Christy you are so funny. I love your blog title on the only boobs you should see on mardi gras. So cute. I just found your blog, b/c someone left a comment about your family on mine and it lead me to yours :)
Go see luke on my blog if you haven't already. Such a cutie, as you already know :)